Doctor insights on:
Causes Of White Bumps On Joints
Many possibilities: Joint swelling is a sign of inflammation. If chronic , it can be related to a systemic cause such as autoimmune disorders (lupus), or age-related degenerative cause (osteoarthritis). If is is self-limited, a minor injury may be the cause. Calluses are caused by chronic pressure. "bumps" could be anything but may indicate chronic joint disease. See your physician for evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
AC SEPARATION: Typically an AC JOINT separation can be treated conservatively when it is only a type 2 or 3. Treatment consists of therapy to regain motion after a short period in a sling. If pain persists or you have pain with activities then sometimes surgical intervention is warranted. Consult an Orthopaedic surgeon for a complete work up. Hope this information is helpful. Take care. Wilsonshoulder.com ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What would cause hard small bumps to form near or on the joints of my fingers on the palm side of my hand? They form quickly and are painful.
Can virus cause itchy bumps in the joint area? Daughter has little bumps around her elbows and inside wrist area.
Hard round bump inside finger middle joint no pain but can not wear my ring,bump is moveable side to side .?
Cyst: What you describe sounds like a cyst - round, mobile, painless. You can see a surgeon for further evaluation. Good health. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of tiny white bumps on ear lobe
- Causes of itchy white bumps on one arm
- Causes of tiny white bumps on my feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy white bumps on my leg
- What could be the cause of little white hard bumps on eyelids?
- Causes of tiny white bumps on ankle
- Causes of itchy white bumps on my head
- Causes of itchy white bumps on anus