Doctor insights on:
Causes Of White Bumps On Joints
Many possibilities: Joint swelling is a sign of inflammation. If chronic , it can be related to a systemic cause such as autoimmune disorders (lupus), or age-related degenerative cause (osteoarthritis). If is is self-limited, a minor injury may be the cause. Calluses are caused by chronic pressure. "bumps" could be anything but may indicate chronic joint disease. See your physician for evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
AC SEPARATION: Typically an AC JOINT separation can be treated conservatively when it is only a type 2 or 3. Treatment consists of therapy to regain motion after a short period in a sling. If pain persists or you have pain with activities then sometimes surgical intervention is warranted. Consult an Orthopaedic surgeon for a complete work up. Hope this information is helpful. Take care. Wilsonshoulder.com ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can virus cause itchy bumps in the joint area? Daughter has little bumps around her elbows and inside wrist area.
What would cause hard small bumps to form near or on the joints of my fingers on the palm side of my hand? They form quickly and are painful.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White bumps on gums causes
- Causes of white bumps on fingers
- Causes of white bump on lip
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of white bumps on hands
- Small white bumps on gums causes
- What causes white bumps on eyelids?
- Causes of white bumps on both arms
- Causes of white bumps on tongue