Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Warts Water
I have a wart on my foot and I take a bath, could the virus that causes it travel through the water and give me like.. genital warts?
Hye. Dose hpv genital wart spread through washing underwaer toghather with infected person with just cold water and soup ?? Plz explain and why ??
Here are some...: For viral particles to gain access to body surface, there should be a compatible surface with cells and environment for the virus to harbor and replicate. So, the circumstance your described should pose almost zero odd to contract the virus. If contracted, personal humoral immune defense will try to fend off such invasion. All in all, for average healthy person, one should be okay to survive... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It may spread...: ...But not because of a bath or water. You may bathe and clean your feet as you normally would, without fear of causing the warts to spread. They do, however, occasionally spread of their own accord. Only treatment to remove the warts will stop them from spreading. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can i see a pic of an ocular herpes? I have a wart looking thing on the inner corner of my eye. I can take it off with water but it comes back.
Rubbed common wart on penis on accident. Washed with soap and water. Will I get Genital warts? I'm so scared
Different warts: There are many different types of wart viruses - and each of them has their preferred living areas. Genital warts are caused by special wart viruses that attack that area - so I don't think you need to be seriously alarmed about what happened here. If you see a dermatologist, you can get rid of that common wart that's troubling you. There are good treatments out there for all kinds of warts. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes the body to feel weak even when you eat and drink plenty of water?
- Causes of water retention in face
- What are the causes of water retention in fingers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Other causes of wart like vulval lesions
- What are the causes of midriff water retention?
- Causes of water retention in legs and ankles
- List of foods that cause water retention
- Talk to a dermatologist online