Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Vomite That Looks Like Coffee Grounds
Blood vs. not: A classic description of coffee ground vomiting in medicine is suggestive of bleeding in the upper GI tract, more frequently from an active stomach or duodenal ulcer, however, I do see a lot of people who claim to have had this time of vomiting when in reality no ulcer is found. Some foods may like jam may mislead one. I would still see a physician to rule out bleeding as it is of major concern. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My son is vomiting uncontrollably and is vomiting what looks like brown coffee grounds what causes that?
An 8 year old child is vomiting small amounts of blood and what has the appearance of coffee grounds. What could be possible cause?
Had a couple of episodes of vommiting what looks like coffee grounds? Also have upper left ab pain.
If : If it is particulary dark, there may be blood as an ingredient. If you have black, tarry, foul smelling stool, this normally is blood in the stool. Blood in the stool should be evaluated forth with. ...Read more
I've been puking black gunk that looks like coffee grounds yet i haven't had coffee or anythung black to eat in weeks. What does this mean?
Blood?: You may be bleeding. You should help asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vomit looks like coffee grounds
- Diarrhea looks like coffee grounds
- Stool looks like coffee grounds
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bowel movement looks like coffee grounds
- It looks like i have coffee grounds in my vomit
- Stool like coffee grounds
- Diarrhea like coffee grounds
- Looks like coffee grounds in stool