Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Voice Deepening
Is it possible to get type 3 thyroplasty, (voice deepening) surgery without having "puberophonia" and get it as a "cosmetic" surgery of sorts?
Laryngitis could: Occur. Sxs of strep throat can include: pain of throat; large, red tonsils w white exudates; small red dots on roof of mouth; swollen lymph nodes on neck; fever, headache, rash, difficulty swallowing, fatigue or rash. Complications can include infection of middle ear, sinuses, tonsils, skin, blood as well as scarlet fever, inflammation of kidney (glomerulonephritis) ; eventually rheumatic fever. ...Read more
Yes: If this happens, call your doctor immediately. ...Read more
Voice: Is it shaky when you talk ever? Do your hands shake when eating or using your hands? This could be essential tremor....Also could be spasmodic dysphonia. Recommend seeing an ENT or neurologist. Low down on list though common would be anxiety disorder....All depends on pattern and symptoms as well as exam. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for deepened voice
- Neck exercises to deepen the voice
- What is the best treatment for deepened voice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to deepen a voice with a little testosterone how much should i order?
- What kind of neck exercises can someone do to get their singing voice deepened?
- Causes of sudden loss of voice
- Causes of voice hoarseness
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online