Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Vaginal Spotting
Must rule out cancer: Postmenopausal bleeding should always be evaluated and taken seriously. Most of the times it turns out to be nothing serious but sometimes it can be a sign of uterine cancer. The next step is to be seen by an obgyn for an ultrasound and an endometrial biopsy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Probably not.Get a more detailed answer ›
The implant instead : All hormonal birth control has the ability to alter cycles. Spotting, called intermenstrual spotting or bleeding, may be a common dude effect. As long as it is not heavy, painful, or disturbing to you, it should resolve. Some advocate nsaids like motrim to help. It may. If it persists, it should be investigated to rule out certain infections. ...Read more
What could cause prolonged vaginal bleeding and spotting? I've had between deep red to dark brown/black bleeding+spotting for months now. HPV+ CIN2-3
Vaginal spotting: There are many causes of vaginal spotting and coagulation disease is not often a cause. See your gyn doctor for the cause of your problem. ...Read more
Can vomitting cause vaginal spotting at 9 weeks pregnant? No cramps and have seen baby's heartbeat 2 times.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of vaginal itching spotting?
- What can cause vaginal spotting 10 years after menopause?
- Remedies for vaginal spotting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal spotting after menopause
- Vaginal spotting after bowel movement
- Vaginal spotting in women over 65 that exercise
- What causes vaginal yeast?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free