Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Vaginal Narrowing
Fm 49, all docs say trans-vaginal us can not cause prolapse to pelvic organs. What if procedure done roughly on narrow introitus with weak structure?
Depends on age, etc: In young, healthy adults, vaginal tears are usually related to trauma (rough or under-lubricated intercourse) or infection such as a yeast infection. Yeast infections are also common in infants and children. As we enter menopause, hormone changes can cause severe dryness and skin tearing, and again leave us more susceptible to infection. Other skin conditions and medications may also cause tearing. ...Read more
Get an exam.: You need an exam because a brown discoloration could mean that you have a serious skin condition , even a malignancy. Please see a provider soon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of a jelly like vaginal discharge
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- Causes of watery vaginal discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of ovarian cyst can cause vaginal bleeding?
- The causes of light brown vaginal discharge after exercise in post menopause
- Long use of antibiotics can cause soreness in pubic in vaginal area
- Causes of thick white vaginal discharge
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free