Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Uterine Polyp
Spotted for a week during ovulation. Now I have brown stringy discharge four days before period.Could this caused by a uterine polyp?I
I keep getting uterine polyps. Is there something I can do such as diet etc to help reduce getting them? What causes uterine polyps to keep forming?
Unopposed estrogen: Unopposed estrogen is the culprit especially as women his the latter stages of their menstrual careers at age 35 and up. There is no diet that can change the incidence of polyps, but if you are having very long intervals between cycles of 49 days or more, your MD can add progesterone Rx to minimize increased endometrial growth which causes polyp formation. Cervical polyps are not included. ...Read more
Does a uterine polyp 3 weeks prior of embryo transfer could cause a healthy blastocyst with no chromosomes abnormalities not to implant?
Endometrial polyps: A uterine polyp is an overgrowth of the tissue that lines the uterus, the endometrium. The polyps vary in size and may cause irregular vaginal bleeding or heavy menstrual bleeding or occasionally bleeding associated with intercourse. They may also exist without symptoms as an incidental finding on a sonogram. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of uterine polyps?
- Can uterine polyp cause brown discharge?
- Can uterine polyps cause pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of uterine tenderness
- Causes of uterine spasms
- What causes the breakdown of the uterine lining?
- Do uterine polyps in women over 65 cause cramping and brown discharge?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free