Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Upper Body Discomfort
Could dysautonomia cause weakness and upper body discomfort, followed by sinus tach up to 170 not relieved quickly by lying down, and vomiting? Cardiac echo, EKG normal and arteries scanned.
Yes: Dysautonomia is a general term that refers to a group of conditions characterized by abnormal function of the autonomic nervous system. It can affect multiple different organ systems. Common symptoms include dizziness, weakness, fainting, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, cold hands and feet, abnormal sweating, fast heart rates, slow heart rates, and others. Info at www.Dinet.Org. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have discomfort all over my upper body sometimes. It feels like my skin is sore to the touch all over, strangest feeling ever. What is this?
Several weeks of random stiffness, discomfort, spasms and cramping all throughout upper body seems to start in left shoulder. Er check was normal.
Normal response: It is common to have some muscle reaction to a good yawn as there is the bodies reaction to the yawn. Our muscles tighten and we shake in response to the trigger of the yawning episode. If it is a very light yawn it might not cause the response to occur but it is common with larger yawns. Hope this helps. It is nothing to worry about. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No : Resistance and caloric output.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Upper body weakness causes
- Causes of upper body swelling
- Does lactose intolerance cause upper right abdominal discomfort?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Discomfort in right upper abdomen
- Upper left chest discomfort
- Upper stomach discomfort and bloating
- Right upper quadrant discomfort
- What causes discomfort in the upper stomach?