Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tracheitis
Infection of trachea: usually, antibiotics are requiredGet a more detailed answer ›
I'm recovering from laryngo tracheitis and after 7day course of treatment I still can't stop coughing. Can this be an alergie?
Follow up visit: It is common to continue to cough for weeks. I would advise a follow up to include lung function tests and evaluation for reflux. A brief course of steroids can be used to relieve the inflammation. A virtual appt may be booked online: Healthtap.com/dosanjhMD Code: ncyhpz ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Like a cold or flu: Like a cold of flu, one should expect a viral tracheitis or viral laryngitis to be contagious from a couple of days before the start of symptoms through 5-10 days of symptoms. The period of contagiousness in one individual person is unpredictable, so if somebody needs to be extra safe, then he should stay away from the sick person until a couple of days after all symptoms are gone. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Adult croup .Hi I am a 42 yr old female in good health since 2012 I have been getting croup and tracheitis . I have been on steroid 3 times since octo?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of tragus pain
- Causes of prostrate cancer
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of burning sensation in my big toe
- Causes of tender painful spots on my scalp
- Causes of rash around anus
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on anus
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free