Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tiny Red Bumps On Ankle
It could be...: Athlete's foot. The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin (clotrimazole) ultra. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent at home overnight. If this doesn't make things better in a couple days, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
Hello, I have tiny red bumps on my ankles that started out below the skin but are now above the skin, almost like a heat rash. Do you know what this i?
Small, itchy, red bumps that have been appearing on my feet/ankles for over a week now. They're also slightly filled with pus. What could this be?
I just received a flu shot and broke out in little red bumps on my back neck and ankles. Please advise?
Allergy: you must be allergic to the flue shut take benadryl (diphenhydramine) right away take 50 mg now then 25-50 mg every 6-8 hours as needed if rushes gut worst ot you start having any problem with breathing go to the emergency room right away and consider yourself allergic to flue shut from now ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tiny red bumps on ankle symptoms
- Causes of tiny white bumps on ankle
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ankle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tiny red bumps on the wrist
- Causes of tiny red bumps on bellybutton
- Causes of tiny red bumps on anus
- Causes of tiny red bumps on upper tummy
- Talk to a dermatologist online