Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tiny Itchy Bumps On Bellybutton
Many possibilities: Hives localized to the inner thighs may be due to multiple causes. The area is warm and one thigh can rub against the other. It can be due to cloth or chemicals in pants, just to give a few examples. Wear non-tight pants; when itchy, apply Sarna with pramoxime. Otherwise, keep dry with cornstarch or talc. Take an antihistamine such as fexofenadine or cetirizine. No help - see your physician. ...Read more
Can Abilify (aripiprazole) cause you to break out into tiny itchy bumps? I 've been on it for about a week, ran out for a couple of day and started back on it today
I am 7 months pregnant &my husband gets small itchy bumps after we have sex that go away after a few days what could be the cause ?
I have small itchy bumps on back of neck at the hair line and then it appeared around ankles and bend of knees itches bad what caused it what can I do ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tiny itchy bumps on bellybutton
- Causes of tiny white bumps on bellybutton
- Causes of tiny red bumps on bellybutton
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tiny red bumps on bellybutton symptoms
- Itchy red bumps on bellybutton
- Tests for itchy bumps on bellybutton
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ankle
- Talk to a dermatologist online