Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tiny Itchy Bumps On Anus
I'm pregnant 7 months pregnant and for the past 2wks I have been experiencing itchy bumps on my butt and around my anus?
Many possibilities: Hives localized to the inner thighs may be due to multiple causes. The area is warm and one thigh can rub against the other. It can be due to cloth or chemicals in pants, just to give a few examples. Wear non-tight pants; when itchy, apply Sarna with pramoxime. Otherwise, keep dry with cornstarch or talc. Take an antihistamine such as fexofenadine or cetirizine. No help - see your physician. ...Read more
See 2 more doctor answers
I have small itchy bumps on back of neck at the hair line and then it appeared around ankles and bend of knees itches bad what caused it what can I do ?
I'm having small red, dry, itchy bumps that look just like razor burn but aren't around my vagina and inner thighs, what could be the cause and cure?
Need to examined: If it was not traumatized by a razor, then number of things including localized cellulitis, folloculitis, contact dermatitis are possibilities. Hard to tell by your description. Have a clinician or a dermatologist take a closer look if it's persistent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of itchy white bumps on anus
- Causes of tiny white bumps on anus
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ear lobe
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on back
- Causes of tiny red bumps on anus
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ankle
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on bellybutton
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on back of the neck
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free