Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tingling In Vulva
Stop using it: Not uncommon for symptoms of vulvar itching when using bubble bath, fragrent soaps or other products with similiar types of ingredients. ...Read more
Think I have a UTI - symptoms are slight burning during urination, increased urination, burning and tingling sensation in vulva and clit - and cramps ?
I have a tingling sensation in mu vagina, in labia majora its like sticking pins i a feel tingling sensation when i wash it?
This is probably: Normal, but see your doctor to rule out an infection. ...Read more
Hi. Im a 23yr old and im having a tingling in my anus and vagina.. i've had sex just 3days ago, could that be the cause?
Can a probiotic cause smelly vagina and tingling ? I have already been tested for clamydia and flora cultures and all came back fine
Antibiotics lately?: One cause, as you suggest, may be an alteration in the flora that colonize your vagina (this is typically seen with recent antibiotic use). Probiotics, on the other hand, alter the flora of the gut. As such, probiotics would not be expected to impact significantly the vaginal flora unless there is cross contamination or a fistulous connection between the two otherwise unconnected spaces. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of tingling in right hand
- Causes of tingling in forehead
- Causes of tingling in testicle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tingling in temple
- Causes of tingling in inner thigh
- Tingling in back of head causes
- Causes of tingling in left eye
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free