Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tingling In The Tongue
Tingling tongue: Certain spices contain chemical that temporarily affects nerve endings, causing some numbness. If you have had recent dental anesthetics, make sure to discuss this sensation with your dentist, as some treatment may be suggested for healing. Other causes may involve systemic issues such as blood chemistry, or thyroid condition, or allergies. Please have this checked by a medical doctor first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dehydration: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Rabies: NO: Other medical conditions are possible: get examined, evaluated, diagnosed and treatment. ...Read more
What causes tingling in only one side of tongue? I have just that symptom that is all. Could it be MS or anxiety? Ms could do that single symptom?
The right tip of my tongue is tingling for a couple of days now. What could be the causes? Is it something serious?
Usually not : if it doesn't go away in three weeks or so then see physicians ENT or primary care ...Read more
What causes tingling in the left outer side of tongue? If this is the only symptom that she feels could it be ms? (asking for a female, 31) thanks!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of tingling in the lower abdomen
- Does diabetes cause tingling in the tongue and lips?
- What could be the cause of sudden numbness and or tingling in limbs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of the tongue numbness and tingling
- Causes of tingling in tongue muscle
- What is the cause of numbness tingling in the feet while on an elliptical?
- I have tingling in my legs n arms often what could b the cause of this
- Talk to a neurologist online