Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tingling In My Head
Can ct head/orbit cause : lightheaded dizzy w/ brief low rumble noise , headache w/ tingling forehead? Dr said maybe anxiety, but no hx panic.attacks
No, a CT cannot: CAUSE these symptoms. In fact, a CT may HELP DIAGNOSE reasons for dizziness and headache, such as sinusitis. Your doctor is correct that anxiety can cause dizziness and tingling, even without "panic attacks". If you have your CT on a disc, I can explain it to you on HealthTap Concierge healthtap.com/saurbornmd. ...Read more
What is causing a tingling sensation on my head, it more like parethesias on my head that travel to my forehead also followed by a tingling pulse. I?
Occipital Neuralgia: Sounds like you might have this. I would consider icing the area and using anti-inflammatories to help. If it does not resolve you might see your doctor for a occipital nerve block with steroid. ...Read more
Im having tingling in my head I've been to ER this morning over sholder pain I have tendonitus and severe anxiety could this be the cause ?
I have tingling on the right side of my head sometimes and sharp pains at other times what causes that?
Vague: I would see your dr. Who would possibly refer you to a neurologist. Tests may have to be run to help diagnosis your ailment. Feeling disconnected concerns me and should you too, especially if you are driving or doing other chores that can create a dangerous situation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tingling in back of head causes
- What causes the feeling of something crawling in my head?
- Causes of tingling in my right leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause a tingling in the fingers of my left hand that wont go away?
- What causes muscles to ripple in back of my head?
- Causes of tingling in my knee
- Causes of swelling in my head
- Talk to a neurologist online