Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tingling In Left Lower Abdomen
Whenever i cough excessively, theres a tingling sensation under the right ribcage around the lower abdomen area. its been like this for over months.
Many things: Unfortunately, many problems can cause pain in that area. It could be from the abdominal wall being strained in that area. It could be from something going on with the ovary on that side. It could be from something going on with the colon or small intestine on the side. It could even be from a problem with the left kidney. If the pains are bothersome and frequent please seek help in person. ...Read more
Many things: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
The left side of my lower abdomen is visibly more bloated (or more fatty) than the right side. What causes this? What's the organ located there?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would cause pain in lower left side of abdomen on a female?
- Causes of tingling in lower right abdomen
- Causes of lower left abdomen tingling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tingling in lower abdomen
- Causes of sharp pain in lower left abdomen
- Causes of severe pain in left lower abdomen
- Causes of a sudden sharp pain in the lower left abdomen
- Talk to a neurologist online