Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tingling In Left Hand
Duplicate: Ditto.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have a muscle knot under my left shoulderblade causing pain&tingling in my left arm&hand. How can I untie it and can it get worse if left untreated?
I fainted in shower yesterday. Very lightheaded, nauseous, blue lips and tingling in left hand afterward. What could cause this? Only out for seconds.
Many possibilities: Many things can cause fainting or black outs -- you should inform your doctor and get evaluated. ...Read more
I've had pain and tingling in my left hand now for 2 days and it is pretty constant. What could be the cause of this?
RADICULOPATHY: Possibly. When any nerve root in the cervical spine is irritated through compression or inflammation, the symptoms can radiate along that nerve's pathway into the arm and hand. The patient's specific cervical radiculopathy symptoms will depend primarily on which nerve is affected. The symptoms may also be referred to as radicular pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of tingling in right hand
- Causes of tingling in left eye
- Causes of tingling in left breast
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tingling in palm of left hand
- Causes of tingling in left ankle
- Causes of swelling in left hand
- Causes of tingling in left thigh
- Talk to a neurologist online