Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tingling In Left Hand
Duplicate: Ditto.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sharp pain starting from lefr elbow to left forearm which causes tingling in my left hand and fingers? Mostly pinky. 28/f.
I have a muscle knot under my left shoulderblade causing pain&tingling in my left arm&hand. How can I untie it and can it get worse if left untreated?
I fainted in shower yesterday. Very lightheaded, nauseous, blue lips and tingling in left hand afterward. What could cause this? Only out for seconds.
Many possibilities: Many things can cause fainting or black outs -- you should inform your doctor and get evaluated. ...Read more
RADICULOPATHY: Possibly. When any nerve root in the cervical spine is irritated through compression or inflammation, the symptoms can radiate along that nerve's pathway into the arm and hand. The patient's specific cervical radiculopathy symptoms will depend primarily on which nerve is affected. The symptoms may also be referred to as radicular pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Left hand tingling with burping
- Numbness or tingling in left hand
- Tingling in left hand thumb
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tingling in left forearm and hand
- Tingling in left hand and foot
- Left hand and arm tingling
- Tingling in left hand and face
- Talk to a neurologist online