Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tingling In Left And Right Calf
When I sit down I get a pain in my left calf and tingling in calf and foot. recently began light treadmill. any cause for concern?
Yes, but don't panic: Sounds like a POSSIBLE problem involving the sciatic nerve or one of its branches, or a radicular problem in the lower back. See your PCP. As long as there's no serious or persistent pain or weakness the problem is mild, but you should have it checked out. Just tell your doc the same thing you've posted here & let him/her figure it out. ...Read more
Can anxiety cause a tingling sensation left side of face left arm and left calf on and off today. No other symptoms. If I'm busy I feel it less.
Have severe back spasms with left leg numbness and tingling and pain, what causes this, also left leg sometimes gives out.
Pinched nerve: Your symptoms, in particular the left leg numbness/tingling/pain/weakness, strongly suggest a pinched nerve in your lumbar spine. If your symptoms are progressively worsening, you may even need surgery. See a physician for further evaluation and treatment options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What causes burning , tingling, and pain in my legs. It started in my left leg and is starting to spread into my thigh.?
See below: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of my left calf tingling
- Left and right calf numbness and tingling symptoms
- Causes of burning tingling my right calf
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of sharp pain in right and left calf
- Causes of itchy swollen right and left calf
- Causes of soft lump on left and right calf
- Causes of right and left calf itchy skin
- Talk to a neurologist online