Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tingling In Breast Muscles
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
What Cause ur chest muscle in middle between ur breast feel like it is tightening and twitching like spasms it is painless And should I worry?
I am on clomid(2-6).Today cd11 I have tingling sensation on breast as well as nipples both sides on and off.What causes this?Am i gng to ovulate?
I am having painless muscle spasms directly below my right breast near rib cage, what causes this? Could this be stress related?
Yes: Absolutely. They also contribute to enlargement of the male breast which can be permanent. Consider stopping. ...Read more
Variety: Sensations like this are sometimes related to menstrual changes. If there is any unusual skin redness or nipple discharge this would be worrisome for an infection of the milk duct. If the discomfort persists, you should see your doctor for an exam and possibly an ultrasound. Keep notes about when the pain started, and what factors make it better or worse. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of tingling in my neck muscles
- Causes of burning tingling calf muscles
- Can tight muscles cause tingling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of a tingling sensation in the breast
- Causes of tingling in breast muscle
- Causes of tingling in breast
- Causes of tingling in right breast
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free