Doctor insights on:
Causes Of The Left Arm Swelling
Upper left arm swelling i recently noticed I have a little but of swelling in my upper left arm only. It's a little achy but not bad.?
Vein clot or infecti: Should have ultrasound to check for clot in vein. If associated with fevers, may be an infection. If persists should definitely see your doc to check for these things. ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Is it possible to have left leg swelling and numbness along with left arm swelling and numbness. Vascular?
Do I need to report arm swelling as a long-term health condition, or does it go away after being treated?
Arm swelling: Arm swelling is a relatively uncommon problem. The most common and usually obvious causes are related to trauma--falls, contusions, etc. Other rare but serious causes include a blood clot in the axillary vein (often in people who use crutches or lift heavy weights), or a rare late complication of an injury where the nerves are functioning wrong (reflex sympathetic dystrophy). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of burning sensation in the left arm
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on the left arm
- What condition may cause numbness coldness and tingling of the left arm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of swelling in left arm
- Causes of swelling in the right arm
- Causes of swelling in right and left arm
- What are the causes of left arm nerve pain?
- Causes of swelling in the left arm