Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Tendonitis
Sometimes: One of the potential causes of tendonitis is overuse by the muscle/tendon unit trying to stabilize a hypermobile joint. This is certainly the case with the posterior tibial tendon in individuals with flexible flatfoot. However, not all tendinitis is related to joint hypermobility, so you would need to consult with your doctor to determine the cause of your tendinitis. ...Read more
Can Lupus cause Achiles Tendonitis or Retrocalcaneal Bursitis, Runner's or Jumper's knee, or Cubital Tunnel Sydrome?
Autoimmune diseases: Autoimmune diseases can sometimes be associated with inflammatory joints and result in laxity. This can can create instability and can create abnormal pull/strain in some muscles - particularly those that are responsible for balance. ...Read more
Possible causes of iliopsoas tendonitis since 2 years in a 17 year old female? Also recently developed sartorial tendinitis. How?
Basis for diagnosis: There must be a basis for the diagnosis. There are many possible pain generators in the area, including the muscles, nerves, and even nerve roots, causing referred pain. Statistically, tendon pain generator is not the most common one. If your physician cannot explain why (s)he made this specific diagnosis – well, it may not be a correct one... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes patellar tendonitis?
- Causes of biceps tendonitis
- What causes achilles tendonitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of calcific tendonitis
- Tendonitis caused by levaquin
- Tendonitis inflammation causes
- Does femara cause tendonitis?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free