Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Systemic Candidiasis
Blood culture: If you read the reports a few decades ago that multiple diseases could be caused by candidiasis , there is not such a test or such an entity. But if you have an impaired immune system . You may be susceptible to candida infection including a systemic one in which candida can be cultured from the blood. You will be likely very ill when and if this indeed happens. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably not: Superficial infections of skin and mucosal membranes by Candida causing local inflammation and discomfort are common. The pain and discomfort would be more related to the skin area, and would be distinguishable from true muscle and joint pain of the "neck, back and shoulder" I assume that you are referring to. If you ant to know the true cause of your issues, see the Dr for an evaluation. ...Read more
I M 22 VIRGIN.Does getting vaginal candidiasis frequently cause infertility? Is it due to exercising alot in gym?
No: Candidiasis is not something you catch. It is commonly related to antibiotic exposure or diabetes as an overgrowth of normal yeast already present. Most of the time the diagnosis is made by DR lacking in nuanced knowledge of intertrigo and other genital events related to exercise and sexual activity. Answer to your question requires much more detail about it. How have you been treated? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of esophageal candidiasis
- What causes a secondary infection of candidiasis to the lung?
- Could a bout of systemic candida infection have caused my celiac disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cause of tragus pain
- Causes of prostrate cancer
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Causes of a swollen tongue on one side
- Talk to a dermatologist online