Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Swollen Wrist
Could edema cause swollen wrists as well as ankles and the top of both feet? Also, would it cause a burning feeling in the feet and around the wrists?
Could be an : Inflammatory arthropathyGet a more detailed answer ›
My wrist is sore but not swollen and hurts when it bends, but nothing happened to cause it. What could it be? This also happened about 4 years ago.
What could cause a swollen arm that also has a red line that extends from the wrist to the shoulder?
What might cause the right thumb to become swollen and painful? No injury, pain generates at the base of the joint just above the wrist and, has knot?
Yes, see doctor: Could be an infection, sometimes even into some of the deep structures of the hand like tendons. Has laceration been seen and treated? Cuts should be thoroughly cleaned with soap and water. If it does not look like it needs stitches, it should be kept covered with antibiotic ointment and bandaged. Any swelling, redness, pain, or infected drainage should be looked at. Tetanus booster may be needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of itchy swollen the wrist
- Can swollen elbow or wrist joints cause restricted blood flow to the hands?
- Red itchy swollen wrists
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen vein in wrist with pain
- Inside of wrist vein is swollen
- Pain in wrist vein swollen
- Swollen veins in wrist with pain
- Swollen ankles and wrists causes