Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Swollen Left Arm
I keep getting what looks like bites on my left arm. Areas swollen about 6 in. In diameter. Red and hot to touch. Pain in whole arm ?
Phlebitis Arm: It sounds as if you have developed superficial thrombophlebitis of a vein in your arm. You should see a doctor and get it evaluated, as you could develop bacterial phlebitis which can be serious. Non bacterial phlebitis can often be treated with warm compresses and anti-inflammatories, but you also need to make sure that the phelbitis doesn't extend and cause a deeper more serious clot, i.e. Dvt. ...Read more
HI my left ankle is swollen but not the right one. I did not injure it and there is no pain but I have weird feelings in my chest and left arm
Hello, my right arm has small red dots on it and is slightly discolored. It also feels a little swollen and is colder than my left arm. any ideas?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of burning sensation in the left arm
- Causes of swollen left eye
- Causes of left and right arm cramps
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on the left arm
- Causes of the left arm swelling
- What causes pain in chest and arm on left side of body?
- Causes of swollen left foot
- What are the causes of left arm pain radiating down to hand?