Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Swollen Feet In The Elderly
If you found an elderly, but otherwise healthy woman dehydrated with swollen feet and kidneys starting to fail, what would you think first?
Many things: This could be edema, fluid in the soft tissues. That can occur from fluid overload, salt retention, kidney disease, heart disease, liver disease certain medications, etc also joint swelling can do this. There can be many reasons for that. Your evaluation will look at many of these possibilities to help discern why you have he swelling.. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Swollen feet: Feet can swell from venous or lymphatic outflow obstruction from the legs, from excess fluid in the body, from weak veins with poor flow out from the legs, from too little protein in the blood, from high right heart pressure producing fluid outflow in the legs and other things... ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of swollen ankles and feet in the elderly
- Cause of swollen feet and ankles in the elderly
- Causes of swollen legs in the elderly
- Causes of swollen ankles in the elderly
- What are the causes of night sweats in the elderly?
- Causes of hives in the elderly
- Causes of breathlessness in the elderly
- What is the cause of numbness tingling in the feet while on an elliptical?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free