Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Swollen Clitoris
My clitoris is swollen and tender/hurts when touched. No other symptoms. What can this be? And what is it cause by?
Can long term BV cause the skin to be inflamed, irritated? Its like I have a swollen taste bud on my clitoris, will it go away if BV is treated?
See your Doctor: It could be an infection.Get a more detailed answer ›
Please see your gyn: Tomorrow for an exam could be many different causes and if it is too painful tonight call your gyn as your gyn may rec something for the discomfort until u can get into the office. ...Read more
Itching: You need to have an evaluation to determine why you are itching. You may have an infection or an allergy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes itchy and swollen clitoris?
- Swollen clitoris
- Home remedyfor swollen clitoris
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clitoris feels bruised and swollen
- Diagnosis swollen clitoris gland
- Swollen red sore clitoris
- Swollen clitoris itchy dry
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free