Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Swollen Ball Of Foot
11 yo daughter. Swollen ball of foot. Red and painful to lightest touch. Swelling progressing. Now the size of a large egg. No fever. No injury.
Would recommend: getting this checked at her doctor or the ER or an orthopedist. Sounds like it could be an infection; her doctor should be able to examine her and help her. ...Read more
Cannot walk barefoot or wear flat shoes. Ball of foot feels swollen but doesn't look swollen. Have to wear clogs?
Ball of foot swollen and tender between 3 & 4th toe. Slightly hard there. Tender to touch and walk on. Gradual onset of pain/swelling overnight.
Neuroma: The location and your symptoms alone are consistent with the Morton's neuroma. Look it up on the Internet. See your local area podiatrist for options. This is a very common nerve entrapment associated with fibrosis. Immediate relief will be with a cortisone injection. The sooner you do this, the more likely you are to respond. ...Read more
My friends left ankle is swollen to the point it caused splitting and red tenderness on the ackelise tendon he also have red dots that look like ingrown hairs or pimples spreading upwords between ball of foot and lower shin painful feels better or at leas
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of swollen left foot
- What causes a lump on the ball of my foot?
- Swollen great toes and pain under ball of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is the ball of my foot swollen?
- What causes the ball of your foot to hurt?
- Home remedies for swollen ball of foot
- Swollen big toes and ball of foot
- What is the best treatment for swollen ball of foot?