Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Spermatic Cord Pain
STD : Yes this can occur and you should see a urologist. Would need far more info to try and answer your question in further detail. My suggestion is that if you feel you were exposed to an std, go and see a doctor, be examined and tested thoroughly. Good luck. ...Read more
When i sit down, my spermatic cord turns really dark and painful. I suffer from chronic epididymitis. What is going on?
See a urologist: I don't understand how you could see your spermatic cord or localize the pain to that structure. I'm also not sure what you mean by chronic epididymitis. Maybe you should see a urologist. ...Read more
Painful ejaculation and less semen then normal and right spermatic cord and some nerves enlarged and testicle is hanging low.What may the reason?
Usually asymptomatic: Lipomas of spermatic cord are quite common, especially in males with a high BMI. Not symptomatic unless there is an inguinal herenia in addition & symptoms would be from hernia rather than lipoma ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See 1 more doctor answer
Had 6 scrotum us but no varicoceles were found even not found when checked physically. What is the cause of my right side spermatic cord swelling?
Cysts: May be one or more epidydimal cysts. No treatment necessary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of spinal cord pain
- Cause of tragus pain
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- What causes pain in right side of chest neck and shoulder?
- What are the causes of left arm pain radiating down to hand?
- Causes of pain under tongue muscles
- What can cause pain under the bottom of your left rib cage?
- Causes of pain under ear lobe
- Talk to a urologist online for free