Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Spermatic Cord Pain
No: They are very friendly and don't cause any problems -- but they stay ready and waiting for you to order them into action. ...Read more
Had 6 scrotum us but no varicoceles were found even not found when checked physically. What is the cause of my right side spermatic cord swelling?
Cysts: May be one or more epidydimal cysts. No treatment necessary. ...Read more
My sperm count isn't very large.. Is it possible that my retractile testicles or maybe the underdeveloped short spermatic cord be a cause of it?
I have noticed thickening of my spermatic cord on left side for past 2-3 days with very mild pain on pressing. ?
Get evaluated.: A common problem that can present as a change in character of the spermatic cord or a bulge in the groin is an inguinal hernia. This can sometimes be tender. Engorgement or enlargement of the veins, called a varicocele, can appear this way as well. And rarely, lipomas or tumor like masses can arise in the spermatic cord. A full workup with a good physical exam will help determine the cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of spinal cord pain
- Cause of tragus pain
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of left arm pain radiating down to hand?
- Causes of pain under tongue muscles
- Causes of pain under ear lobe
- Can kidney stones cause a pain in the tip of your penis?
- Talk to a urologist online for free