Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Soft Lump On Lower Left Abdominal
I have a lump size of a dime in lower left abdomen causing some pain and a lot of tightness when bent over? Felt it mad only hurts at slight touch
I had laproscopic hernia repair on may first now i noticed a lump on the lower left abdominal area?
Moveable lump in lower left abdomen. I kept moving it around and messing with it so now i can only barely feel it since it got pushed in more by me.?
A Hernia, Perhaps: There are few abdominal lumps that can actually decrease in size w/manipulation other than a hernia. A hernia is a hole in the abdominal wall thru which the internal lining of the abdominal cavity protrudes, creating a sac. Internal contents such as fat or even intestines can enter this sac. The location of your lump may be related to an inguinal or spigelian hernia. Please see a hernia surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Daughter had sausage like lump in lower abdomen on left side got bigger and smaller now it's almost unfeelable but makes a click sound when pushed?
My 22 y/o boyfriend notice a hard lump in his lower left abdomen sometimes painful somedays it larger&harder than others & somedays his testicald hurt?
Sounds like a hernia: Probably a hernia. Ok to see a primary care provider for an exam. No emergency is its not too painful, but should get it checked out. Timing of evaluation depends on length of time it has been there, and severity of symptoms. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of soft lump on right side abdominal
- Causes of painless lump on left side abdominal
- Causes of soft lump on left clavicle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of painful lump on left lower stomach
- Causes of painful lump on lower left leg
- Causes of soft lump on my left leg
- Causes of soft lump on left and right calf
- Causes of soft lump on lower left leg