Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Small Red Itchy Bumps On Breasts
I had my gallbladder removed 4 days ago and I have a bunch of small red itchy bumps on my stomach between my breasts and belly button. What is this?
Reaction: This may be a reaction to the medications during surgery, medications you are taking now or the antiseptic solution used at the time of surgery most likely. Call your md and ask to be seen if this does not clear. ...Read more
I have small red very itchy bumps between my breasts. And within the last 3 days of having them, they've become more itchy. What are they, what to do?
What can I do to get rid of itchy bumps with clear liquid.... they are on my hands , ankle, an right breast. ?
Need to be seen: Need to have this looked at to have a correct diagnosis. There can be many causes. I hope this helps you ...Read more
I have itchy bumps all over my body except my legs, face and arms.They vary in size and some are peeling , most are near my breast stomach and back.
Rashes need doctors: It's really impossible to diagnose or treat a rash without a good history and a visual exam to see what it looks like. This rash sounds extensive and it sounds like you've had it awhile. See a dermatologist for the most accurate diagnosis. ...Read more
Fungal? : You may have problem with a candida (yeast ) infection especially if your breasts are quite large and you sweat a lot. Other potential but less likely cause would be a contact allergy to material used in your bra. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on inner thigh
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on arm or leg
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on knees
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on ankle
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on the left arm
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on genital area
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on my head
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on tongue muscle
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free