Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Sharp Pain In The Ear
I've had a lump in my neck for 4 years. It causes a sharp pain in my ear & headaches. My gp and an ENT recommended just ibuprofen. It doesn't help so?
Are there any home remedies for earache.Not swimmers ear.Not leaking any fluids. Sharp pain every 30 seconds to 1 minute. Help plzzz! thank you.
Let me explain: Numerous conditions and problems can cause outer ear pain. According to the university of illinois medical center, ear pain can range from mild to severe, and is usually caused by conditions of the outer or middle ear. Otitis externa(external ear infection). Ear truma ear canal blockage(wax). The treatment is according to cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your physician a: See your physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have a sharp pain on the right side of my neck going up to just below my ear. What could cause this?
Muscular pain: You could be having muscle pain due to posture or inadequate sleep or some other reason; try warm application over neck and temples for a few minutes (5-7 minutes) and see if it helps. You will most likely benefit from tylenol or ibuprofen. If it doesnt improve, contact your pcp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What might cause a sharp pain in the top of my head?
- What causes a sharp pain on the right side in the middle of the back?
- Causes of sharp pain in ear canal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of sharp pain in inside ear
- What causes sharp stabbing pain in the ear?
- What causes a sharp pain in left side of the head?
- Causes of a sudden sharp pain in the lower left abdomen
- Causes of pain in the ear when lying down