Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Sharp Pain In My Toe
Big toe pain: There is a multitude of causes for pain to the great toe. Gout, bumping the area can cause pain without with out fracture. Arthritis (many types) wounds or ulcerations with of with out infection. Your local podiatrist can find and treat your big toe pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Morton's neuron ...does it cause 1foot to swell and sharp pain in-between pinkie and toe next to pinkie toe ?
Foot pain: Morton's neuroma generally develops between the 3-4 th or 4-5th toes, on the forum if the foot. A nerve ending swells and becomes painful with pressure. Ill fitting shoes may be a cause. Treatments can include injections, topical treatments, or surgery. See an orthopedist or podiatrist who will be happy to evaluate your problem and suggest treatments options, including how to prevent this as well ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Injury, Ingrown toenail, muscle cramp, tight shoes ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of sharp pain in the big toe
- What might cause a sharp pain in the top of my head?
- Causes of sharp pain in my left calf
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of sharp pain in my tonsils
- Causes of sharp pain in my left hip
- Causes of sharp pain in my right shoulder
- Causes of sharp pain in my hand
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free