Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Shaking
See your doctor: If you are not fully aware of your surroundings, it may be seizures, but you probably have to talk more with your doctor if it does happen quite frequently. ...Read more
Seizure Disorder?: You didn't mention the child's age, sex, type of shaking or jerking, duration, status of consciousness, color change, frothing in mouth, urinary incontinence etc. The child needs full medical evaluation; if epilepsy is a probability, eeg to be done and a pediatric neurology referral is needed. Contact your child's pediatrician. ...Read more
On 1mg of Konopin a day. I am not reducing dosage. been taking for 3 months. Can this drug cause inner shaking/trembling as a side effect?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of internal shaking
- Causes of uncontrollable shaking
- What causes uncontrollable shaking of body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes trembling or shaking of the hands with age?
- Cause of shivering and shaking
- Causes of shaking hands and legs
- Causes of chills and shaking
- Cause of shaking hands tremors