Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases St Ds
This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Yes: Especially if not treated appropriately.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Interstitial cystitis is an inflammatory condition wherein the bladder is deficient in a 'slime layer' that protects the lining from irritating substances in the urine. Almost like a 'diaper rash' on the inside. It can be managed and treated with dietary changes, oral medications and sometimes infusions of medicine into the bladder. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Just had my second STD testing for all sexually transmitted diseases and all neg I still have burning sensation on forskin and frenulum stings?
Same thing: Same thing.Get a more detailed answer ›
Are there any sexually transmitted diseases which may cause vibrating like pain in the urinary tracts? Which are they?
Rule out STD and UTI: "Vibrating" is not a term we hear described often, but urethral and bladder pain are common. This can be caused by a urinary tract infection but can also be caused by chlamydia or gonorrhea. In males, it is more often a sexually transmitted disease. Have you been exposed to either? If you are having pain or urethral discharge you should have your doctor test you for these things. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is the cure for the sexually transmitted diseases caused by staphyloccocus aureus in the male organ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases stds
- Disadvantages of sexually transmitted diseases stds
- Anal fissure and sexually transmitted disease std
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sexually transmitted disease cause blood in the urine?
- Candida infection sexually transmitted diseases infections std yeast
- Sexually transmitted diseases list
- Is herpes a sexually transmitted disease?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free