Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Severe Pain In My Wrist
Severe right wrist pain. Hurts to touch on left side of the wrist (pinky finger side). Any movement causes pain. No apparent injury. Started couple days ago, got progressively worse. Feels like pain is starting to radiate to arm.
Well: And in general anybody with that kind of localize wrist pain needs to be evaluated in person by primary care physician urgent care emergency room orthopedic doctor.this could represent infection tendinitis fracture injury. For specific diagnosis and treatment seek prompt medical attention and evaluation ...Read more
If a ganglion cycst ruptures and cause severe pain swelling and heat do i need to he concerned it is on the wrist and was the size of a golf ball?
Painful swollen frozen thumb. Can force but sharp severe pain takes my breath away. Wakes me at night. Pain shoots down wrist. Xray-subluxed. Causes?
Severe pain and swelling in left wrist, X-ray reveals no fracture, so what else may be the causes?
What causes pain in both arms like severe pain from shoulder to wrist for a week? I sleep on a small couch. The dr said viral infection but not sick
Any Neck problem?: Do you have any neck problems. Small couch does not help. Try a neck pillow ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are possible causes of severe wrist and joint pain?
- Causes of severe pain in my nose
- Sudden severe wrist pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of severe pain in my left leg
- Causes of severe pain in my lower leg
- Causes of severe pain in my upper leg
- Causes of severe pain in my left hip
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free