Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Severe Pain In My Wrist
If a ganglion cycst ruptures and cause severe pain swelling and heat do i need to he concerned it is on the wrist and was the size of a golf ball?
Painful swollen frozen thumb. Can force but sharp severe pain takes my breath away. Wakes me at night. Pain shoots down wrist. Xray-subluxed. Causes?
Severe pain and swelling in left wrist, X-ray reveals no fracture, so what else may be the causes?
Need Re-Examination : There is always a cause for pain to the wrist, if an examiner does not find anything, re-examination is the next step if re-examination does not reveal the source, then you need a second opinion. Doctors will only diagnose the conditions they know about or think about. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've had bearable wrist pain for 3 months I thought it would heal by now and felt no need to go in cause its not that painful. Should I go in or not?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of severe pain in my nose
- Causes of severe pain in my big toe
- Causes of severe pain in my right shoulder
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of severe pain in my upper leg
- Causes of severe pain in my lower leg
- Causes of severe pain in my left leg
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free