Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Severe Pain In My Lower Leg
I am a grad student who suffers severe lower leg pain. Do any other students who climb up/down suffer from the same?
Depends: Are you a grad student in mountain climbing? It depends on your activity and where exactly you are hurting. ...Read more
I have severe bilateral lower leg pain, it happens every night and feels very similar to growing pains.. I'm 21, can I still be having growing pains?
Not likely: I would encourage you to have an exam and appropriate radiologic studies. It would be highly unlikely that someone in their 20s would experience "growing pains"; in part because the vast majority of 20 year olds have completed their growth. Thank you for your question. ...Read more
My daughter is 12 years old. She gets lower leg pain which is more severe at night and specially on the days she walksor runs more. Any suggestions?
Child Leg Pain: A child with lower leg pain, especially at night, can be what is called "growing pains". This is where the bones are growing faster than the muscles and tendons. It is important so try a 3 week experiment of calf and hamstrings stretches 3 times daily to see if it helps. If not, definitely see your pediatrician to look at other causes. The link below is for calf stretches. http://www.drblakesheal. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of severe pain in my left leg
- Causes of severe pain in my upper leg
- Causes of sharp pain in my lower leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of severe pain in the lower abdomen
- What causes severe pain in legs?
- Causes of severe pain in my wrist
- Causes of severe pain in my nose
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free