Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Severe Pain In My Lower Leg
I have severe bilateral lower leg pain, it happens every night and feels very similar to growing pains.. I'm 21, can I still be having growing pains?
Not likely: I would encourage you to have an exam and appropriate radiologic studies. It would be highly unlikely that someone in their 20s would experience "growing pains"; in part because the vast majority of 20 year olds have completed their growth. Thank you for your question. ...Read more
I am a grad student who suffers severe lower leg pain. Do any other students who climb up/down suffer from the same?
Depends: Are you a grad student in mountain climbing? It depends on your activity and where exactly you are hurting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of sharp pain in my lower leg
- Causes of severe pain in my upper leg
- Causes of severe pain in my left leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of sharp pain in lower right leg
- Causes of severe pain in upper right leg
- Causes of burning feeling in my lower legs
- What causes pain in your lower back and radiates down back of legs?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free