Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Severe Pain In My Big Toe
What would cause sudden severe pain in big toe and toe joint? Not bruised or swollen. Can't walk on it. Sharp pain under toe where it bends.
What to do if I have just developed severe pain in my foot (just under the big toe). What could be causing this pain?
Have it evaluated!: There are a myriad of causes for severe pain in your left foot. My best advice to you is to have this checked out by a foot specialist, i.e. A podiatrist. Some things that a thorough evaluation may involve are foot x-rays, diagnostic ultrasound, gait evaluation, blood tests, MRI or ct scan. Don't wait to see a specialist especially with severe pain! ...Read more
Foot pain: There can be many different reasons for foot pain. From arthritis, tendonitis, stress fractures, general foot fatigue, and countless more. Even the time of day the pain comes can help determine why you are having pain. You can ask your pcp for a podiatry referral if the pain continues to worsen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of pain in my big toe
- Causes of my big toe pain
- Causes of pain under my big toe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause ongoing pain in my big toe for months?
- Is there a vein in the base of my big toe underneath that could cause pain?
- Causes of swelling in my big toe
- Causes of bruise on my big toe
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free