Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Severe Pain In My Big Toe
What would cause sudden severe pain in big toe and toe joint? Not bruised or swollen. Can't walk on it. Sharp pain under toe where it bends.
What to do if I have just developed severe pain in my foot (just under the big toe). What could be causing this pain?
See a foot doctor: and stop cracking the toe.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi, last week i jammed/crushed the very end/tip of my big toe. Severe pain and swelling right away.Tip has hard bump red/white increased swelling/pain?
Time for an X-ray...: It sounds like it has a strong possibility of being broken. See a podiatrist for x-rays and treatment. This may have to be done under local anesthesia so you won't have any pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of sharp pain in my big toe
- Causes of pain in my big toe
- Causes of burning sensation in my big toe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in the tip of my big toe
- Causes of pain under my big toe
- Causes of my big toe pain
- Causes of severe pain in my nose
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free