Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Severe Pain In Lower Right Abdomen
Time to see doctor?: Stool texture (regardless of volume or frequency of movements) is defined by the bristol stool scale (bss), which ranges from 1 (hard, pellet stool) to 7 (loose, watery stool). Normal stool grades a 4 on the bss. On the other hand, "diarrhea" is defined by volume & stool frequency (typically more than 4-5 bowel movements/day). Maybe ibs, but see doc if bleeding, fever, tenderness, & recurrent sxs. ...Read more
Many things: Rupture of ovarian cyst is quite common cause of pain. Also inflammatory bowel disease occurs in the right lower quadrant of the abdomen.Cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation), diverticulitis, ectopic pregnancy endometriosis.Inguinal hernia, trauma, intestinal obstruction kidney infection, kidney stone and viral gastroenteritis. ...Read more
I am having severe pain in lower right abdomen. I know I have some small gallstones, but the pain worsens if I press on it. ?
If worried, see doc: The classic symptoms of appendicitis are abdominal pain localizing to the right lower quadrant (rlq) of the abdomen, some nausea and vomiting, and lack of appetite. On exam, there is rlq tenderness. If the appendix has ruptured, pain and tenderness may be throughout the abdomen. Labs generally show elevated white blood count. Abdominal ultrasound or ct scan are increasingly used for dx. ...Read more
Im a 28 yr old female and i got a sudden severe pain in my lower right abdomen I have had a tubal ligation. What should be done. Ex. Er, family dr?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of severe pain in the lower abdomen
- Severe pain in lower right side of abdomen and back
- Severe pain in lower right side of abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of severe pain in left lower abdomen
- Causes of severe pain in right lower abdominal
- What causes sharp pain in lower right abdomen?
- Running as a cause of pain in the lower right abdomen
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free