Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Seeing Zigzag Lines
Migraine: Visual migraines cause this.Get a more detailed answer ›
The last couple days I've had a minor headache. Now I started seeing zigzag lines, in color. What could be wrong?
Well, the last couple days I've actually relaxed and a minor headache. But today, I started seeing zigzag lines, like prism?
May be floaters: Floaters are due to imperfections in the clear gel inside the eyeball, and tend to become noticeable as a person ages. Floaters occur in many people, and sometimes are more noticeable if one is looking at a plain blank surface such as a blue sky. Large numbers of floaters, noticeably increasing floaters, flashes of light, changes in vision, etc..., should be evaluated by an md eye doctor. ...Read more
May be infection: You may have infection, but you need to clarify your source which is what part of body. You need evaluation. ...Read more
Headaches: It is common to see wavy lines and other sensations of movements with headaches, especially migraines. If this is a new symptom fir you it would be wise to be examined by your physician. ...Read more
More info needed: Could be a lot of things. If they shimmer, move around and you get a headache might be migraine. If it's just one eye go get checked now particularly if the spots seem to flash. If it reminds you of a bug flying around could be a harmless "floater." I'm assuming these are spots before your eyes and not spots like a rash. ...Read more
May be serious: Bright dots are potentially a sign of a retinal tear or detachment and immediate evaluation is indicated. Other possible causes include intraocular inflammation and stimulation of the retina due to normal aging changes of the vitreous gel in the back of the eye. If you are currently seeing bright dots, call an eye doctor immediately. ...Read more
I can see colors and shapes but no detail unless I put my face really close. What could cause this?
Hi there. Since I get my son in 2010 I haven't seeing my cycle regular what can be the possible causes?
Gynecologist: When a woman does not return to having regular cycles after a delivery, and especially when it lasts for years, it should be thoroughly investigated by a doctor. There is no quick answer. ...Read more
Can headaches cause you to see things that are not there that move? What are white dots that I see something
Sometimes, usually at night, I see strange colorful specks in front of my field of vision--what causes this?
See below: Having these types of symptoms can best be solved by having your doctor perform a thorough evaluation. Only through this type of process can he/she discover what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
What would cause seeing prisms in eyesight with no headache? It's blocking part of my vision. Is it worrisome?
For a few minutes I was seeing green spots. They are gone but I have never had this before. What causes that?
Ocular migraines!: Ocular migraines are a form of migraines that take place in the occipital cortex (part of the brain that interprets/controls vision). They lack the severe headache as common migraines. The symptoms are usually all or mostly visual and are typically described as flashing of light or ziz-zag lights in the vision. They usually last less than 30 minutes and affect the vision out of both eyes ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Kidney disease and dark purple bruises
- Purple spots on the chest symptoms
- Are the symptoms of scorpion sting bad?
- How to get rid of gum swelling with otc meds?
- Seeing squiggly lines in vision
- Seeing wavy lines in my vision
- Eye zigzag lines in vision
- Seeing jagged lines in vision
- Zigzag lines in peripheral vision
- Seeing black squiggly lines
- Seeing squiggly lines
- Seeing wavy lines in peripheral vision
- Seeing green lines in vision
- Had several concussions in the past and now have symtoms with out hitting the head
- Infection from boil insiinsiose causing inflammation all ove body
- Grey mucus with black specks accompanied by wheezing and painful lungs
- Can catterprss cause swelling in the leggs?
- What medicine can i use to stop the itching because i have a yeast infection?
- What are the geometrical prisms that sparkle in my vision every so often only in my left eye?
- I have a odd rough like spotty rash on my front thigh what is it some sort of contact allergy