Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Red Bumps On Morning Or Night Chest
I have itchy red bumps all over my upper body, mainly on my chest, stomach and back. The itching gets worse at night. What could cause this?
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
I have bug bites that are on my legs arms and chest. Very itchy at night. I feel the bite and get red bumps right after. Scabies?
Exposed?: Usually, you will know if you've been exposed to someone with scabies, they will have a persistent itchy rash. Could also be flea bites or bedbugs. See your doctor and get checked. In the meantime, Benadryl (diphenhydramine) tablets and cortisone cream can help the itching. Good luck! ...Read more
Could be foliculitis: This is often a hairy area in men but even if it is not hairy, there are hair follicles there. These follicles can become inflamed or infected. Be sure to follow up with you doctor. ...Read more
I have little red bumps on my back and my chest. They kind of look like flea bites but i'm not quite sure what they are. Can somebody please help me?
Agree w Dr Raff.: Flea bites may be clustered into 3 itchy bumps that bleed & blanch (turn white) when you press on them. They tend to be found at skin folds (breast or groin) & folds of joints (ankle, knee, elbow, axilla) as well as the legs. A rash may develop and swelling can occur as well as secondary infection from scratching. A skin biopsy is sometimes needed to make an accurate diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of itchy small bumps on morning or night chest
- Causes of itchy bumps on morning or night chest
- Causes of tiny red bumps on night time chest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on night time chest
- Red rash on morning or night chest symptoms
- Rash and red spots on morning or night chest symptoms
- Itchy red spots on morning or night chest
- Talk to a dermatologist online