Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Purple Spots On Upper Belly
Need to be seen: Without a visual and more information it is hard to say. If they have been there for long time with no change and no other symptoms then less likely serious. If they are new, changing and/or related to any other symptoms like belly or back pain, wt loss or change in bowel habits they could be related to underlying condition. Either way you need to been seen by a medical provider to decide. ...Read more
Spot of redness/purple in the right lower section of the abdomen. As i press it, i feel like a little buble/sphere inside which hurts. Should i worry?
See a doctor: it best to get them checked out by a doctor. ...Read more
I've developed these light purple spots on my upper right stomach. Only 2 about the size of a dimr. What might this be?
About 1 week ago i developed purple red spots all over my legs , stomach and buttocks. I was taking azithromycin for URI when it began.?
Why are my veins bursting under my skin? There is a big spot on my stomach that is red, purple, and black. It burns so bad
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Purple spots on upper abdomen
- Purple spots on upper stomach
- Purple spots on upper arms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of rash and red spots on upper belly
- Purple spots on my upper leg
- Purple spots on right upper stomach
- Purple spots on upper right back
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online