Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Purple Spots On Upper Belly
Need to be seen: Without a visual and more information it is hard to say. If they have been there for long time with no change and no other symptoms then less likely serious. If they are new, changing and/or related to any other symptoms like belly or back pain, wt loss or change in bowel habits they could be related to underlying condition. Either way you need to been seen by a medical provider to decide. ...Read more
Spot of redness/purple in the right lower section of the abdomen. As i press it, i feel like a little buble/sphere inside which hurts. Should i worry?
I've developed these light purple spots on my upper right stomach. Only 2 about the size of a dimr. What might this be?
See a doctor: it best to get them checked out by a doctor. ...Read more
About 1 week ago i developed purple red spots all over my legs , stomach and buttocks. I was taking azithromycin for URI when it began.?
Why are my veins bursting under my skin? There is a big spot on my stomach that is red, purple, and black. It burns so bad
Less likely: Less likely/ right upper quadrant pain in the abdomen is more consistent although referred pain possible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of purple spots on toes
- Causes of purple spots on the tongue
- Causes of purple spots on thighs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of purple spots on inner thigh
- Causes of purple spots on my lower leg
- Causes of purple spots on knees
- Causes of purple spots on lower legs
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online