Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Purple Spots On The Tongue
Normal : With the lack of a clinical exam, i would like to call those spots the terminal end of blood vessels. However if they are new spots that you have never seen before, then you may need to have them checked by a dentist. Some common allergies may be expressed by splotches. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Get checked: May be an irritated taste bud, may be an irritation, either way this should be evaluated by a dentist and then possibly an oral surgeon if the dentist cannot determine why it is there. ...Read more
Under my tongue has bluish-purple spots in a random pattern and it is sensitive after eating hot sauce. ?
Throat is dry. tongue is white and furry. purple veins and yellow spots/lumps and white stuff at the back of throat. secondhand smoke is yes. help pls?
Probably Not: It is most likely normal, but see your dentist to be sure. ...Read more
Tongue lesion: Probably a venous lake. Better get it looked at or do a virtual consult ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of purple spots on tongue muscles
- Causes of white spots on the tongue
- Causes of itchy white spots on the tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy red spots on the chest
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?
- Causes of purple spots on thighs
- Causes of purple spots on inner thigh
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online