Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Prolonged Vaginal Bleeding
What could cause prolonged vaginal bleeding and spotting? I've had between deep red to dark brown/black bleeding+spotting for months now. HPV+ CIN2-3
Abnormal bleeding: The list of possibilities is too long. Some causes include: pcos, endometrial hyperplasia, endometrial polyps, cervical dysplasia, fibroids, malignancy, anovulation, infection, inflammation, endometritis, and thyroid dysfunction. You need to see a doctor to be fully evaluated. ...Read more
Cystocele: Yes -- it can happen if the wall is protruding out of the vagina, or if that part of the vagina is getting significantly irritated during vaginal intercourse. The bleeding is usually benign and self-limited, but any pain or bleeding associated with a falling bladder (also known as a cystocele) should be evaluated by a urogynecologist. It can usually be corrected with a pessary or surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thrush symptoms for men
- How much weight did you lose after tonsillectomy?
- How is progeria genetically transferred from parent to offspring?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you infection of the uterus quickly?
- Do i have bipolar disorder quiz?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free