Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Postnasal Drip
The other way around: It is likely the other way around. Chronic rhino-sinusitis from any etiologies causes your adenoids to enlarge. Adenoids are local lymphatic tissues that drain from surrounding tissues. When there is chronic inflammation in the nasopharygeal area, adenoids will be big. Then with enlarged adenoids, they will further obstruct the drainage causing more congestion. An allergist or ENT can help you. ...Read more
What causes white postnasal drip? I have heard of clear, yellow, and green, but I have white mucus as my postnasal drip and it's not oral thrush.
Would a sore throat from rabies look and feel the same as a sore throat caused by a common cold? (Postnasal drip, visible mucus in throat, etc.)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can post nasal drip cause shortness of breath?
- What causes swelling after removal of intravenous drip?
- Causes of chronic post nasal drip
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of excessive postnasal dripping
- Causes of post nasal drip at night
- Can postnasal drip cause dry mouth?
- How to get rid of cough caused by post nasal drip?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online