Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Painless Lump On My Tongue
Small, painless, bb sized lump inside my tongue (front right side). What could it be? I suck my thumb in my sleep, could this be the cause? Worry??
I have painless two red lump on my tongue, near molar. I gave cunnilingus 2 days ago without protection. Is there any chance it might be syphilis?...
I have noticed a hard painless lump on the right top of my tongue. No discoloration and not very noticeable. What could this be?
Contact dentist: Did you see your dentist? Did the dentist perform an oral cancer screen? There are many variables, from biting your tongue to something more ominous. See the dentist and if needed, you will be referred to an oral maxillofacial surgeon for a follow up and possible biopsy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Lump on tongue that was painful but is no longer painful. Lump present for more than a week. Cause for worry?
I have a hard lump about the size of a pea in my tongue.It hurts when i press it and it is movable.I bit my tongue recently, could this be the cause?
I have a lump in my cheek near my upper molars. Hasnt gone away after 5 days. Then i realzed a lump inside tongue. Its inside the tongue.? Causes?Im16
Whats the cause of a lump in the tongue.It looks like a normal tongue but when you pinch it a little hard pea sized bump is movable. Im 16 no tobacco.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of painless lump on my groin
- Causes of painless lump on my leg
- Causes of painless lump on my right calf
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of painful lump on my head
- Causes of painless lump on anus
- What causes a painful lump on the bottom of my foot?
- Causes of bruise on my tongue
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online