Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Painless Lump On Left Side Stomach
A fatty lump grew at the left side of my abdomen. Scan shows its just fat lump. What caused it and how can I get rid of it please? I am worried.
Surgical removal: You can visit your local plastic surgeon. ...Read more
I feel on my abdomen (left side) a mass of ball also when laying down on my stomach i feel it. Does not hurt or anything could it be a tumor?
A hard lump in the left side of my lower abdomen. It makes me look bloated but does not hurt unless I press very hard on it. What could this be?
I got a lump that started near my belly button with no pain, but it moved and now it is in my upper abdomen on the left side. What does that mean?
I have large pea size lump on left side stomach been there for 5yrs. Getting bigger each year. Some times feels like size goes up and down. Discomfert?
Cyst or lipoma: If this lump is just under the skin, and changes in size, it is likely an inclusion cyst, a benign growth related to the skin elements. Sometimes a fatty tumor, or lipoma, can present this way, and is also a benign condition. See your physician if you have concerns, as most can be excised in the office under local anesthesia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Just found a small hard lump on my lower right abdomen. Lump is painless, what could be the cause?
Where?: Is the hard lump under the skin or inside the abdomen? You need to be examined by a doctor for proper assessment and diagnosis. Any opinion as to what the lump might be would be guessing. Good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of painless lump on left upper stomach
- Causes of painless lump on left side abdominal
- Causes of painless lump on right and left side of chest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painless lump on lower left stomach
- Painless lump on left side of neck
- Causes of painless lump on upper stomach
- Causes of painless lump on sides of face
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online