Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Painless Lump On Left Side Abdominal
A fatty lump grew at the left side of my abdomen. Scan shows its just fat lump. What caused it and how can I get rid of it please? I am worried.
Surgical removal: You can visit your local plastic surgeon. ...Read more
A hard lump in the left side of my lower abdomen. It makes me look bloated but does not hurt unless I press very hard on it. What could this be?
I feel on my abdomen (left side) a mass of ball also when laying down on my stomach i feel it. Does not hurt or anything could it be a tumor?
I am 24 yr Old female. I have a hard pea sized lump under my skin on left side of abdomen. It is near the bottom of my ribs. It has been there for the last 3 months. Some slight discomfort when I push on it or try to move it. ?
Lump: Difficult to tell you what it is without a physical exam. It could be a sebaceous cyst, tiny abdominal wall hernia, tiny lipoma, aberrent lymph node..... Please see your physician to examine it and perhaps have it biopsied and removed. Even some benign lumps like lipomas can cause discomfort sometimes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Daughter had sausage like lump in lower abdomen on left side got bigger and smaller now it's almost unfeelable but makes a click sound when pushed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of painless lump on right side stomach
- Causes of bruise on left side abdominal
- Causes of painless lump on lower left abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of painless lump on upper left abdomen
- Painless lump on left side of neck
- Causes of soft lump on lower left abdominal
- Causes of painful lump on right and left side of chest
- Causes of painless lump on left side stomach