Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Painful Lump On My Neck Muscles
I have a lump on my neck and if I clench my teeth my neck muscles expand and the lump is more prominent, what could it be?
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Many types: Many types of headaches are associated with neck muscle pain, including migraines and occipital neuralgia. A neurologist can review your history and symptoms to help determine what kind of headache you have. It would be helpful for you to log your headaches (location, duration, frequency, intensity) and take the log when you see the neurologist. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/headache.html ...Read more
Tight upper back and neck muscles, what kind of health problems can this cause? Also, is there a specific exercise to release the tension in the areas mentioned?
Neck: A pulled neck muscle can cause a lump at the base of your scull where the neck muscles insert, but not on top of your head where there are no muscles. ...Read more
Should a hard lump on inner side of calf muscle be cause for concern? Lump is small. Recently had a similar hard lump on back of neck. 33 yr old male.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of lump in neck muscles
- Causes of painful lump on breast muscles
- Painful lump on my neck symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lump on my neck muscles symptoms
- Causes of painful lump on back of the neck
- Causes of painful lump on front of the neck
- Causes of soft lump on neck muscles
- Painful lump on my neck muscles symptoms