Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Painful Joints
Not specifically : But it could be that what ever type of joint problem you are dealing with is just showing up on one side at this time if this is causing sig problems it would be wise to see a doctor about this. ...Read more
Many causes: If you have swollen painful joints you should be evaluated by a rheumatologist. There are many different causes including infectious forms of arthritis, for example lyme disease or parvo. There are also many forms of inflammatory arthritis, including rheumatoid and psoriatic. Its important to not delay in getting the correct diagnosis and proper treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What could cause swollen hands and painful joints in a.M? Xrays, blood test, and rheumatologist say no arthritis. Could it be heart? No heart symptoms
Unlikely: Is this issue only present in the morning and how long does it last until your hands are back to normal? Did the rheumatologist see the hands when they were swollen? Does it occur every day or only infrequently? Answer these questions first. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a painful lump on the bottom of my foot?
- Causes of painful lump on rib cage
- What is tha cause of a painful bump near tha anal area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- Causes of painful lump on middle upper abdomen
- Causes of painful lump on arm muscle
- Causes of painful lump on tonsil
- Causes of tender painful spots on my scalp