Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Pain In The Ear When Lying Down
What could cause an earache in both ears, if not infected? Pain behind ear and into neck, in addition to the ear itself.
Sore throat, earache, pain under the ear travelling down face and neck, painful chewing, feeling extremely cold, starting to wheeze and cough?
My husband has had an earache and a stopped up ear for a couple days. Last night, his ear started bleeding pretty heavily. What could cause this?
See a doctor: you need to take him to your PCP or to a ENT you know that definitly is not normal it could be a perforated drum so do not mess with it and take him to a doctor preferably ENT ...Read more
I've been to the pool and now I have been having an earache. This morning, I found some rashes near the ear and down my neck. what should I do?
Need to see doctor: You need to be seen. Several things going on here. Could be something mild that will resolve itself or could be infection that needs to be treated. Need to see doctor to help you sort this out and get proper treatment. Best of luck with this. Dr R ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do my ears hurt sometimes? It feels like an earache but I don't think it is. It also hurts my ears when I swallow and bite down.
Today i ran 1.5 kilo meter then i stopped cause i had a headache and earache at my left sides anf pressure in my left ear what was that from ?
I have severe toothache, earache and a headache. I havs also developed a lump on my neck about 2 inches diagonally down an back from my right ear.
Hi do ear infections cause a fever? I've had a fever for a few days and an earache and am wondering what's causing the two and if they are related?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain down the outside of my leg when kneeling?
- Causes of sharp pain in middle of back right side when i lay down
- Pain in left side of chest when lying down
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of ear pain when you stick your finger in ear
- Causes of pain when putting head down to the right
- Inflammation of the soft tissue in the lungs causing pain when inhailing
- Pain in right side of back when lying down
- What would cause pain in the pelvic area when laying down?